Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic in honor of Jamie’s wedding this week on the 17th is Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World (outside the book).
Young Adult protagonist are just so young, it’s often hard to believe that as they grow and change they’ll stick together so most of my choice are adult couples. In particular I think characters that understand and respect each other would work in real life – and love of course!
1. Bryony and Leo – Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas
2. Anna and St. Clair – Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Katniss and Peeta – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Jane and Mr Rochester – Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
5. Charles and Anna – Alpha and Omega Series by Patricia Briggs
6. Lan and Nynaeve – Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
7. Ivy and Mad Machen – Here There Be Monsters by Meljean Brook
8. Howl and Sophie – Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
9. Sophie and Banalt – Scandal by Carolyn Jewel
10. Anne Elliott and Frederick Wentworth – Persuasion by Jane Austen