Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The Top Ten topic this week is: Top Ten Bookish People You Want To Meet (Authors, Bloggers, etc.)
Mostly I’d love to meet authors, sit down in a nice cafe and pick their brains about books and plots and characters. Bliss 🙂
1. Ilona Andrews – Of of my fave authors. I follow her blog and she’s really funny and slightly mad. I would love to chat all thinks Kate Daniels, beg her for more books in the Kinsmen world and my ultimate goal, a full length Dali novel.
2.. Michelle Sagara – I need to question Ms. Sagara about the Chronicles of Elantra. I have a list of questions a mile long, and I need to know the answers.
3. Kristin Britain – The Green Riders series is a great fantasy series, although I thought the last book went a little awry. I want to have a little chat about that with Ms Britain and beg her to write faster.
4. Sarah Rees Brennan – Another author whose blog I follow. She’s so funny.
5. Robert Jordan – Sadly Robert Jordan passed away in 2007 but for years I wanted to meet him. I love his Wheel of Time series and I wanted to hear “Read and Find Out” from his lips.
6. Sherry Thomas – I have a great idea for a historical romance novel in my head but I don’t and can’t write. I want Sherry Thomas to write it for me 🙂
7. Suzanne Collins – I need to talk The Hunger Games.
8. Wen Spencer – Ms Spencer and I need to have a little chat about how much I adore her series, and that I need her to write more Tinker books and write them faster! Also I’m going to commiserate with her about her awful book covers.
9. Jennifer L. Armentrout – We need to talk heroes. And I have to plead for Seth.
10. The Big Publishers – I have quite a few issues with the big publishers, including delayed release of ebooks, flooding the market with one sub-genre and DRM. Also why are there so many typos in digital ARC’s? I’m sure they have nothing more important to do 🙂